Advantage/ Extended Development Center
An extended development center engages in application development, product enhancement, and testing and validation of the project. The client can choose to eliminate the costs necessary for the establishment of a development center, resource recruitment and training, and workspace running costs.
Vertace boasts of being among the best of service providers in the country. Initially, when we started out, we had a simple goal – create and operate an EDC which would serve at its fullest potential and augment client capacity by acting as an extension of the client company. For this purpose, we have recruited some of the best professionals in the industry who not only demonstrate technical talent but also the level of commitment and dedication to development as you would expect from your own employees.
What we have for you:
- An excellent facility that is designed to provide the environment for our developers to unleash their fullest potentials.
- A comprehensive team of project managers, software architects and programmers, creative designers and a quality assurance team.
- Timely interaction between our team and the clients’ team for updates and discussions.
- Complete transparency of EDC processes and progress of process modules with respect to the client so that the implementation of client suggestions can be facilitated.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with ease, backed by a pool of rich talent, established processes and dedication and commitment.
- A superior degree of confidentiality and information protection measures to ensure that the client data stays within the company.
- Frequent project and module releases for testing and validation by the client.
- Easily reachable through all channels (email, phone, instant messengers)
- Use of Agile methodology blended with our ability to handle anything from a single module to creative design, architecture and support to a complete project.