As the world starts to revolve more around software, it has become essential for the different pioneers of software to come out with new computer languages with better functionality and features than its predecessors. Earlier, Borland used to have a monopoly on the computer language sector with its C. Now, you see that there are several computer languages and associated development kits that have taken the market by force. While in some cases, transition of the product from one language to another takes nothing more than a few syntax changes, there are other cases which require you to modify even the product architecture for essential compatibility. Vertace’s migration services would aid you to incorporate these changes without much trouble.
These are all the services that we provide with respect to product migration:
- Enabling transition of a product among different technology platforms.
- Modifying the architecture of the product to target it at a different group of customers – scaling up and scaling down.
- Reducing the cost of ownership of the product.
- Modification of an established product to make it available as a SaaS.
- Migration of user interfaces.
- Modernization of product architecture to ensure compatibility with the latest bit system.
- Language pack incorporation of products.